Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers!)
What to expect
What are you services like?
Generally our services consist of 6 parts:
1. Worship- about 25 minutes of singing. Feel free to stand, sit, or just listen.
2. Offering-we recieve our regular weekly offering.
3. Announcements-You'll hear what's happening at the Vineyard.
4. Break- grab some coffe or meet some new friends.
5. Teaching- Mark or another member will offer there thoughts on the bible and how it relates to our lives.
6. Prayer- If you would like prayer, our prayer team is available after the service.
What time is your service?
Our regular services are Sunday at 10:30 am.
What are the goals of the Vineyard?
Who we are
Our Vision is to be a relevant church leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Mission is to fulfill the great commission in:
Our Mission Statement is:
We are here to love God, love others, and serve the world.
What do you believe at the Vineyard?
The Vineyard Core Values
• Clear, accurate, Biblical teaching
• Contemporary worship in the freedom of the Holy Spirit
• The gifts of the Holy Spirit in operation
• An active small group ministry
• Ministry to the poor, widows, orphans and those who are broke
• Physical healing with emphasis on signs and wonders as seen in the book of Acts
• A commitment to missions, church planting at home and world missions abroad
• Unity with the whole body of Christ; a relationship with other local churches
• Evangelistic outreach
• Equipping the children, youth and adults in discipleship, ministry, serving, giving, finances, family, etc.
Where can I learn more about Vineyard Community Churches?
Please visit the Vineyard USA website, see link below:
How long are your services?
Most services last between 1 hour and 1 hour 15 minutes.
What should I wear?
At the Vineyard you are welcome as you come. Dress as if you were going to hang out with some friends.